Tuesday 21 December 2010

Ready for Christmas in Stockholm

How nice it is to be home to spend my holiday with my family. I still have lots of things to do before Christmas but I'd like to show you this apartment in Stockholm before I start my busy day.

Located in Östermalm, a large district in central Stockholm, Sweden, it is all ready for Christmas. Gustavian furniture, gilded mirrors and a soft palette of greys and whites define this lovely home.




















I'm sure I'll be able to make another post before Christmas. See you then!
Photographs: Joakim Bergström
All images from Skona hem.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. There are a lot of a beautiful old apartment houses in the centre of Stockholm. The apartments are so beautiful, high ceilings and spacious rooms. Lovely!

    Have a nice busy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your posts and photos you choose always amaze me...
    inspiration overdoze :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm and serene home...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    tantissimi auguri di Felice Natale a te e alla tua famiglia.
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. These decorators understand life completely, everything is in perfect harmony and this interior opens all your senses and activate the joy of life in you. Amazing!! Every detail is well thought by the designer, each time I look at the photos again I discover more details. Wonderful!
    Breathtaking decoration! I adore that small sofa beneath the stairs, so cuddly and romantic! The tiles of the bathroom floor are great too!! Amazing interior!
    Dear Kifus, I wish you a Merry Christmas with happiness, peace, love and understanding! Felíz Navidad!

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely home. I'd move in in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I love the light and airy feel of this home. It is simple, but luxurious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop