Thursday 6 May 2010

Eclectic House in Buenos Aires

Morning dears. How's your week going? Mine is fine, thanks. Happy to have you here.

Today we have a beautiful house in Buenos Aires, Argentina designed by architect María Fernanda Méndez and engineer Omar Larquin. The owner is head of a firm which imports furniture and decorating objects from Asia. So, he has displayed lots of his favourite items around his home. Notice the completely different styles between the bathrooms. I guess they decided to make one for him and one for her. Come and see.
































I have featured this post over at Melissa's Inspired By and Jerri's Friday Favourites parties. A warm thanks to both of you girls for having me over!

Photography by Javier Csecs

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I really like this house! The colour of the walls outside is awesome! I love everythign but my favourite is the living and the bathroom!!
    kisses
    Etta

    ReplyDelete
  2. i.love.EVERYTHING! i mean, i can't even say anything more than that otherwise i'd be writing an essay on your comments! :p

    great post, one of my favourites!

    -dani
    http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bags are packed and I am ready to move in! I recently saw an episode on House Hunters and they featured Buenos Aires. I really, really hope I am able to visit this amazing city some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is beautiful. Is like a dream!
    Right now I'm staying in an apartments for rent in buenos aires but I wish, that in 5 years I can buy a house like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop