Tuesday 2 March 2010

White Kids' Rooms: Would You Dare?

Good morning to you cherished reader.
These two kids' bedrooms are not exactly all white as there are splashes of apple green and vibrant pink here and there, and the wall to wall carpeting is light grey. The rooms are separated by a sliding door left open during the day for lots of playing room. They look quite cheerful and bright.
Do you think a white room for kids is a good idea?














I'm sorry I forgot to copy the source! If anyone knows please let me know and I'll add it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. They look quite serene for a kids room, don't they. They are lovely though and you don't have to worry about redecorating when they grow out of the pink phase etc... But where is the fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for visiting me! And now the translator is added. Haha, I did not think I ever came to having non-Norwegian readers of my blog, so the thought never entered my mind before. But I see that the translation is not completely correct, it caused certain that I spend a little jargon in between, but hopefully you'll have the essence of what I write :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have white walls in my son's room. The decor is early jungle. Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop